Know the tiny town of Nacaxquilco through their photos, their maps and their population statistics.
All the information of this town of 6 inhabitants in the State of Zacatecas
The town of Nacaxquilco is located in the Municipality of Atolinga (in the State of Zacatecas). There are 6 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #22 of the ranking. Nacaxquilco is at 2240 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of Nacaxquilco? You can find it at 12.0 kilometers, in direction North, from the town of Atolinga, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Nacaxquilco location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Nacaxquilco? How to get there? Map
Online map of Nacaxquilco in Zacatecas, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Satellite photo of Nacaxquilco
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Nacaxquilco, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Atolinga. You can search free satellite map (2021) of Nacaxquilco.
Photos of Nacaxquilco
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of Nacaxquilco? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like Nacaxquilco.
Vote for Nacaxquilco. Opinions.
Do you like Nacaxquilco? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Nacaxquilco so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Atolinga
- Acatepulco (20 inhabitants)
- Atolinga (1601 inhabitants)
- Charcuelos (85 inhabitants)
- Covarrubias (18 inhabitants)
- El Laurel (5 inhabitants)
- El Maguey (2 inhabitants)
- La Ciénega (10 inhabitants)
- La Lagunilla (La Casa de los Huicholes) (5 inhabitants)
- Los Cerritos (14 inhabitants)
- Los Velas (18 inhabitants)
- Ojo de Agua de Bugarín (Ojo de Agua) (9 inhabitants)
- Tapias Chicas (9 inhabitants)
- Tapias Grandes (13 inhabitants)
- Villa Hidalgo (76 inhabitants)
- Zapacueca (La Ciénega) (2 inhabitants)