The town of Morelia is located in the Municipality of Tacotalpa (in the State of Tabasco). There are 7 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #88 of the whole municipality. Morelia is at 20 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Morelia is located at 4.5 kilometers (in direction South) from the locality of Tacotalpa, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Morelia.
Where is Morelia? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of Morelia in Tabasco? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in Morelia.
The population of Morelia (Tabasco) is 7 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near MoreliaMany people want to stay in the town of Morelia itself, but unfortunately there are no hotels in the village yet. Don't worry, we have created this list of the closest accommodations, so you can ask if they have rooms available.:
- HOTEL GABI: 6 km away, direction South (5 minutes by car)
- CASA DE HOSPEDAJE MARY: 7 km away, direction South (5 minutes by car)
- POSADA LA CASONA: 7 km away, direction South (5 minutes by car)
- BAMBÚ: 9 km away, direction North (7 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Morelia
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Morelia, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Tacotalpa. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Morelia.
Photos of Morelia
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of Morelia? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like Morelia.
Vote for Morelia
Do you like Morelia or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Morelia to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Tacotalpa
- Buena Vista 1ra. Sección (191 inhabitants)
- Ceiba 2da. Sección (San Luis) (870 inhabitants)
- El Limón (437 inhabitants)
- El Paraíso (41 inhabitants)
- Guayal (838 inhabitants)
- La Cumbre (219 inhabitants)
- Lomas Alegres 2da. Sección (Castañal) (450 inhabitants)
- Pomoquita (278 inhabitants)
- Puxcatán (1285 inhabitants)
- Puyacatengo 1ra. Sección (Ceiba) (335 inhabitants)
- San José del Porvenir (3 inhabitants)
- Santa Rosa 1ra. Sección (1139 inhabitants)
- Shotal (69 inhabitants)
- Xicoténcatl (1480 inhabitants)
- Zunú y Patastal (796 inhabitants)