The town of Montecarlo is located in the Municipality of Pluma Hidalgo (in the State of Oaxaca). There are 3 inhabitants. Montecarlo is at 380 meters of altitude.
Where is Montecarlo? How to get there? Map
Online map of Montecarlo (Oaxaca) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Need to locate a certain Montecarlo building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Montecarlo (Oaxaca) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Montecarlo
With the satellite map of Montecarlo will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Pluma Hidalgo. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of Montecarlo.
Vote for Montecarlo. Opinions.
Do you like Montecarlo? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Montecarlo so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pluma Hidalgo
- Consolación (3 inhabitants)
- Cruz Blanca (- inhabitants)
- Dolores (4 inhabitants)
- Edén Bajo (25 inhabitants)
- El Manantial (5 inhabitants)
- El Pasajuegos (1 inhabitants)
- Iberia (2 inhabitants)
- La Junta (20 inhabitants)
- Los Ángeles (7 inhabitants)
- Montaña (9 inhabitants)
- San Juanito (1 inhabitants)
- Tres de Mayo (127 inhabitants)
- Santiaguito (2 inhabitants)
- Tres Cruces (4 inhabitants)
- Tres Marías (1 inhabitants)