Monte Tabor (Berriozábal, Chiapas)
Maps, photos and statistics of Monte Tabor, a beautiful tiny town in the State of Chiapas
The town of Monte Tabor is located in the Municipality of Berriozábal (in the State of Chiapas). Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #308 in terms of number of inhabitants. Monte Tabor is at 500 meters of altitude.
The town of Monte Tabor is located at 22.3 kilometers from Berriozábal, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Southwest direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Monte Tabor.
Where is Monte Tabor? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of Monte Tabor in Chiapas? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in Monte Tabor.
Satellite photo of Monte Tabor
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Monte Tabor, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Berriozábal. You can search free satellite map (2021) of Monte Tabor.
Photos of Monte Tabor
In order for you to enjoy nature around Monte Tabor, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of Monte Tabor, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for Monte Tabor. Opinions.
Do you like Monte Tabor? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Monte Tabor so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Berriozábal
- El Cairo (13 inhabitants)
- El Renacimiento (3 inhabitants)
- El Zapote (- inhabitants)
- Joel Ovando Melgar (15 inhabitants)
- Kilómetro 8.9 (Alejandra Alina) (3 inhabitants)
- La Cabaña (2 inhabitants)
- La Caridad (193 inhabitants)
- La Libertad (664 inhabitants)
- Las Joyas (4 inhabitants)
- Quinta Ilusión (5 inhabitants)
- Rancho Creg (3 inhabitants)
- Saltillito (- inhabitants)
- San Antonio Coyatoc (5 inhabitants)
- San Pedro (3 inhabitants)
- Vistahermosa (237 inhabitants)