The town of Monte Obscuro is located in the Municipality of Vega de Alatorre (in the State of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave). There are 1 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #137 in terms of number of inhabitants. Monte Obscuro is at 134 meters of altitude.
The town of Monte Obscuro is located at 7.7 kilometers from Vega de Alatorre, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Northwest direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Monte Obscuro.
Where is Monte Obscuro? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Monte Obscuro (Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Meet all the magical towns of the Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave State and discover their cultural essence
The population of Monte Obscuro (Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Monte ObscuroDo you want to stay in Monte Obscuro? We don't have any hotel registered in this town, but you can check in this list of the closest accommodations to Monte Obscuro:
- HOTEL EL CARACOL: 10 km away, direction Southwest (7 minutes by car)
- AUTO HOTEL CAMINO REAL DE COLIPA: 10 km away, direction Northeast (7 minutes by car)
- MOTEL NAVIO: 12 km away, direction Northeast (9 minutes by car)
- HOTEL MÉXICO: 13 km away, direction Northeast (9 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Monte Obscuro
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Monte Obscuro, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Vega de Alatorre. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Monte Obscuro.
Vote for Monte Obscuro
Do you like Monte Obscuro or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Monte Obscuro to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Vega de Alatorre
- El Cedral (1 inhabitants)
- El Diamante (421 inhabitants)
- El Perrón (4 inhabitants)
- El Puente Emilio Carranza (- inhabitants)
- El Tamarindo (5 inhabitants)
- El Vado (16 inhabitants)
- La Esperanza (3 inhabitants)
- La Gloria (- inhabitants)
- La Guinea (4 inhabitants)
- La Lagarta (30 inhabitants)
- La Martinica (Arroyo Grande Primero) (195 inhabitants)
- Paso del Toro (42 inhabitants)
- Playa Navarro (6 inhabitants)
- Santa Gertrudis (5 inhabitants)
- Santa Lucrecia (5 inhabitants)