The town of Monte Obscuro is located in the Municipality of Vega de Alatorre (in the State of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave). There are 1 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #137 in terms of number of inhabitants. Monte Obscuro is at 134 meters of altitude.
The town of Monte Obscuro is located at 7.7 kilometers from Vega de Alatorre, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Northwest direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Monte Obscuro.
Where is Monte Obscuro? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Monte Obscuro (Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Need to locate a certain Monte Obscuro building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Monte Obscuro (Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Monte Obscuro
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Monte Obscuro, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Vega de Alatorre. You can search free satellite map (2022) of Monte Obscuro.
Vote for Monte Obscuro. Opinions.
Do you like Monte Obscuro? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Monte Obscuro so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Vega de Alatorre
- Bella Esperanza (19 inhabitants)
- Ejido la Lima (13 inhabitants)
- El Pagual (- inhabitants)
- El Piabe (- inhabitants)
- Fernando Ortiz Rodríguez (4 inhabitants)
- Framboyanes (- inhabitants)
- La Alhaja (- inhabitants)
- La Barreta (El Domingal) (8 inhabitants)
- Las Poma Rosas (11 inhabitants)
- Loma Bonita (Úrsulo Galván) (507 inhabitants)
- Loma del Coyote (7 inhabitants)
- Mundo Nuevo (El Mango) (4 inhabitants)
- Paso Viejo (108 inhabitants)
- Playa Navarro (6 inhabitants)
- Pozo de Oro (- inhabitants)