The town of Monte Cristo is located in the Municipality of Comitán de Domínguez (in the State of Chiapas). There are 3 inhabitants. Monte Cristo is at 1,164 meters of altitude.
Where is Monte Cristo? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Monte Cristo (Chiapas)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Need to locate a certain Monte Cristo building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Monte Cristo (Chiapas) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Monte Cristo
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Monte Cristo, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Comitán de Domínguez. You can search free satellite map (2022) of Monte Cristo.
Vote for Monte Cristo. Opinions.
Do you like Monte Cristo? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Monte Cristo so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Comitán de Domínguez
- El Aguacate (26 inhabitants)
- El Centenario (3 inhabitants)
- El Limón (29 inhabitants)
- El Plan (8 inhabitants)
- El Rosario Chichima (- inhabitants)
- Juan Sabines Guerrero (333 inhabitants)
- Las Canoas (40 inhabitants)
- Los Olivos (26 inhabitants)
- La Poderosa (- inhabitants)
- San Isidro (8 inhabitants)
- San José (43 inhabitants)
- San Mateo (58 inhabitants)
- San Pedro Uninajab (5 inhabitants)
- Santa Ana las Palmas (17 inhabitants)
- Vivero Mega Flor (7 inhabitants)