Monte Calvario (Soto la Marina, Tamaulipas)
We have collected many facts about the tiny town of Monte Calvario, as well as photos, maps or statistics.
So you will learn about this incredible town of 1 inhabitants of Tamaulipas.
The town of Monte Calvario is located in the Municipality of Soto la Marina (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 1 inhabitants. Monte Calvario is at 80 meters of altitude.
In 2010, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
Where is Monte Calvario? How to get there? Map
Online map of Monte Calvario in Tamaulipas, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Want to view a satellite photo of Monte Calvario? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Monte Calvario (Tamaulipas) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Monte Calvario
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Monte Calvario, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Soto la Marina. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Monte Calvario.
Vote for Monte Calvario. Opinions.
Do you like Monte Calvario? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Monte Calvario so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
>>> Map with all the towns within the municipality of Soto la Marina
>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Tamaulipas (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Other towns in the Municipality of Soto la Marina
- El Africano (- inhabitants)
- Isla el Caballo (3 inhabitants)
- El Chamalito (- inhabitants)
- El Mirador (3 inhabitants)
- El Pollo (El Pollito) (- inhabitants)
- La Encarnación (Juan Gómez) (2 inhabitants)
- La Loma (4 inhabitants)
- La MagÃ¼ira (- inhabitants)
- La Providencia (8 inhabitants)
- Las Gemelas (4 inhabitants)
- María Isabel (- inhabitants)
- Pobladores de México (Gloria Emma Hernández Juárez) (- inhabitants)
- Santa Lucía Dos (2 inhabitants)
- Santa Rosa (2 inhabitants)
- Sierra Mojada (7 inhabitants)