The town of Misión el Descanso is located in the Municipality of Playas de Rosarito (in the State of Baja California). There are 5 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #122 in terms of number of inhabitants. Misión el Descanso is at 38 meters of altitude.
The town of Misión el Descanso is located at 20.1 kilometers from Playas de Rosarito, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Northeast direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Misión el Descanso.
Where is Misión el Descanso? How to get there? Map
Online map of Misión el Descanso in Baja California, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Want to view a satellite photo of Misión el Descanso? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Misión el Descanso (Baja California) is 5 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Misión el Descanso
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Misión el Descanso, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Playas de Rosarito. You can search free satellite map (2022) of Misión el Descanso.
Vote for Misión el Descanso. Opinions.
Do you like Misión el Descanso? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Misión el Descanso so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Playas de Rosarito
- Caracoles del Mar (18 inhabitants)
- Valles del Mar (10 inhabitants)
- Campo Martha (14 inhabitants)
- El Médano (8 inhabitants)
- Marbella (408 inhabitants)
- Kilómetro Cuarenta y Uno y Medio (- inhabitants)
- Los Arroyos (20 inhabitants)
- Montemar (4 inhabitants)
- Rancho del Carmen (- inhabitants)
- La Esperanza (- inhabitants)
- Mesa Redonda (9 inhabitants)
- Rancho Reynoso (2 inhabitants)
- San José de los Haros (2 inhabitants)
- Terrazas del Mar (218 inhabitants)
- Santa Martha (- inhabitants)