The town of Sacramento is located in the Municipality of Pluma Hidalgo (in the State of Oaxaca). There are 2 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #82 in terms of number of inhabitants. Sacramento is at 1,179 meters of altitude.
The locality was formerly known as Miraleón, but changed its name a few years ago. This town decided to change its name in the year 2015.
The town of Sacramento is located at 2.8 kilometers from Pluma Hidalgo, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the South direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Sacramento.
Where is Sacramento? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to Sacramento (Oaxaca) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of Sacramento, which has the following symbol
Need to locate a certain Sacramento building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Sacramento (Oaxaca) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Sacramento
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Sacramento, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Pluma Hidalgo. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of Sacramento.
Vote for Sacramento. Opinions.
Do you like Sacramento? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Sacramento so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pluma Hidalgo
- Barrio Nuevo (Cimarrón) (172 inhabitants)
- Coachepil (5 inhabitants)
- Consolación (3 inhabitants)
- Cruz Blanca (- inhabitants)
- El Manantial (5 inhabitants)
- El Recreo (- inhabitants)
- La Asunción (2 inhabitants)
- La Sirena (- inhabitants)
- La Soledad (2 inhabitants)
- Los Reyes (2 inhabitants)
- Maravillas (6 inhabitants)
- Montecarlo (3 inhabitants)
- San Vicente (17 inhabitants)
- Santa María Magdalena Piñas (304 inhabitants)
- Tierra Colorada (- inhabitants)