Minerva (Tepic, Nayarit)
Maps, photos and statistics of Minerva, a beautiful tiny town of 5 inhabitants in the State of Nayarit
The town of Minerva is located in the Municipality of Tepic (in the State of Nayarit). There are 5 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #117 of the whole municipality. Minerva is at 919 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Minerva is located at 8.5 kilometers (in direction Northeast) from the locality of Tepic, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Minerva.
Where is Minerva? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to Minerva (Nayarit) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of Minerva, which has the following symbol
Satellite photo of Minerva
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Minerva, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Tepic. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of Minerva.
Vote for Minerva. Opinions.
Do you like Minerva? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Minerva so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Tepic
- Balneario San Gabriel (10 inhabitants)
- Barranca Blanca (226 inhabitants)
- El Espinal (10 inhabitants)
- El Limón (46 inhabitants)
- El Tajo (8 inhabitants)
- Joel Delgado Guzmán (3 inhabitants)
- Los Olivos (7 inhabitants)
- Los Rosales (2 inhabitants)
- Platanitos (424 inhabitants)
- Potrero Grande (2 inhabitants)
- San Andrés (646 inhabitants)
- San Carlos (5 inhabitants)
- UPAASA (- inhabitants)
- Valle Grande (4 inhabitants)
- Vista Hermosa (5 inhabitants)