Minerva (Tapachula, Chiapas)
Know the tiny town of Minerva through their photos, their maps and their population statistics.
All the information of this town in the State of Chiapas
The town of Minerva is located in the Municipality of Tapachula (in the State of Chiapas). It is the most populated town in the position #516 of the whole municipality. Minerva is at 30 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Minerva is located at 13.6 kilometers (in direction Northwest) from the locality of Tapachula de Córdova y Ordóñez, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Minerva.
Where is Minerva? How to get there? Map
Location map of Minerva in Chiapas: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Minerva, which is marked with the following symbol
Satellite photo of Minerva
With the satellite map of Minerva will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Tapachula. You can search free satellite map (2021) of Minerva.
Photos of Minerva
In order for you to enjoy nature around Minerva, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of Minerva, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for Minerva. Opinions.
Do you like Minerva? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Minerva so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Tapachula
- Doña María (Melchor Ocampo) (2 inhabitants)
- El Triunfo (4 inhabitants)
- Horizonte (83 inhabitants)
- Joaquín Miguel Gutiérrez (El Manzano) (640 inhabitants)
- La Cigüeña (367 inhabitants)
- La Hacienda (7 inhabitants)
- La Perla (171 inhabitants)
- La Primavera (Santa Cruz) (- inhabitants)
- La Soledad (57 inhabitants)
- Los Cuadritos (6 inhabitants)
- Maravillas (7 inhabitants)
- San José del Valle (90 inhabitants)
- Unión Miramar (851 inhabitants)
- Vega de Malacate (243 inhabitants)
- Veintiuno de Marzo (Manuel Lazos) (475 inhabitants)