The town of Mina de Oro is located in the Municipality of José María Morelos (in the State of Quintana Roo). There are 2 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #92 in terms of number of inhabitants. Mina de Oro is at 59 meters of altitude.
In 2020, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
The town of Mina de Oro is located at 27.5 kilometers from José María Morelos, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the South direction. In addition, it is located at 11.6 kilometers from Adolfo de la Huerta, which is the capital of the municipality, in the Northwest direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Mina de Oro.
Where is Mina de Oro? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Mina de Oro (Quintana Roo)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Do you want to know if your last name is among the most common in the Quintana Roo State? Here is a complete list of the most popular ones
The population of Mina de Oro (Quintana Roo) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Mina de OroIt seems that there are no accommodations in the town of Mina de Oro, but we have a record of the closest hotels and motels to Mina de Oro so you can contact them.:
- POSADA LOS ALCATRACES: 16 km away, direction Northeast (12 minutes by car)
- MINI HOSPEDAJE ADONAI: 18 km away, direction Northeast (14 minutes by car)
- CASA DE HUÉSPEDES PLÁCIDO: 20 km away, direction Northeast (16 minutes by car)
- HOTEL MARILENY: 18 km away, direction Northeast (12 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Mina de Oro
With the satellite map of Mina de Oro will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of José María Morelos. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Mina de Oro.
Vote for Mina de Oro
Do you like Mina de Oro or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Mina de Oro to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of José María Morelos
- Dziuché (2 inhabitants)
- Francisco Villa (- inhabitants)
- La Chaparrita (1 inhabitants)
- Los Girasoles (- inhabitants)
- Los Tres Reyes (- inhabitants)
- Monte Grande (- inhabitants)
- Ocho Venado (2 inhabitants)
- Pozo Pirata (169 inhabitants)
- Puerto Arturo (716 inhabitants)
- San Carlos (146 inhabitants)
- San Francisco (- inhabitants)
- San Martín (2 inhabitants)
- Santo Domingo (9 inhabitants)
- Tres Palmas (- inhabitants)
- X-Cabil (1208 inhabitants)