Milpa Blanca (Victoria, Guanajuato)
Maps, photos and statistics of Milpa Blanca, a beautiful tiny town of 6 inhabitants in the State of Guanajuato
The town of Milpa Blanca is located in the Municipality of Victoria (in the State of Guanajuato). There are 6 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #127 of the ranking. Milpa Blanca is at 1804 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of Milpa Blanca? You can find it at 22.8 kilometers, in direction South, from the town of Victoria, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Milpa Blanca location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Milpa Blanca? How to get there? Map
Online map of Milpa Blanca in Guanajuato, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Satellite photo of Milpa Blanca
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Milpa Blanca, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Victoria. You can search free satellite map (2021) of Milpa Blanca.
Photos of Milpa Blanca
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of Milpa Blanca? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like Milpa Blanca.
Vote for Milpa Blanca. Opinions.
Do you like Milpa Blanca? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Milpa Blanca so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Victoria
- Cerro de la Mula (- inhabitants)
- El Huizache (Cañada de Huizaches) (30 inhabitants)
- El Maguey Blanco (10 inhabitants)
- El Piñón (9 inhabitants)
- Jaboncillos (16 inhabitants)
- La Amole (15 inhabitants)
- La Dalia (13 inhabitants)
- Las Naranjas (201 inhabitants)
- Loma de los Chilitos (204 inhabitants)
- Milpillas del Pito (89 inhabitants)
- Negritas (78 inhabitants)
- Puerto del Aire (21 inhabitants)
- Puerto del Roble (9 inhabitants)
- San Gabriel del Pito (17 inhabitants)
- Tuna Mansa (- inhabitants)