The town of Milpa Blanca is located in the Municipality of Victoria (in the State of Guanajuato). There are 6 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #127 of the ranking. Milpa Blanca is at 1,684 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of Milpa Blanca? You can find it at 22.8 kilometers, in direction South, from the town of Victoria, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Milpa Blanca location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Milpa Blanca? How to get there? Map
Online map of Milpa Blanca in Guanajuato, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Want to view a satellite photo of Milpa Blanca? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Milpa Blanca (Guanajuato) is 6 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Milpa Blanca
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Milpa Blanca, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Victoria. You can search free satellite map (2021) of Milpa Blanca.
Photos of Milpa Blanca
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of Milpa Blanca? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like Milpa Blanca.
Vote for Milpa Blanca. Opinions.
Do you like Milpa Blanca? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Milpa Blanca so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Victoria
- Cañada de Moreno (433 inhabitants)
- Cerro de la Mula (- inhabitants)
- El Chilcuague (3 inhabitants)
- El Clavel (4 inhabitants)
- El Refugio (379 inhabitants)
- Entronque de Jacalasúchitl (41 inhabitants)
- La Gavia (Mesa de la Gavia) (36 inhabitants)
- Los Corrales (8 inhabitants)
- Misión de Arnedo (915 inhabitants)
- Paso Hondo (132 inhabitants)
- Rancho Viejo (Espíritu Santo) (265 inhabitants)
- Rincón del Zapote (23 inhabitants)
- San Salvador de Ahorcados (27 inhabitants)
- Tasajillo (911 inhabitants)
- Tres Pasos (38 inhabitants)