The town of Mil Amores is located in the Municipality of Pijijiapan (in the State of Chiapas). There are 5 inhabitants. Mil Amores is at 238 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2010 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
Where is Mil Amores? How to get there? Map
Location map of Mil Amores in Chiapas: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Mil Amores, which is marked with the following symbol
Need to locate a certain Mil Amores building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Mil Amores (Chiapas) is 5 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Mil Amores
With the satellite map of Mil Amores will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Pijijiapan. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Mil Amores.
Vote for Mil Amores. Opinions.
Do you like Mil Amores? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Mil Amores so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pijijiapan
- Bulmaro Ángel Velázquez [Bulmaro Ángel Velázquez (5 inhabitants)
- Caña Brava Dos (2 inhabitants)
- Cuatro Hermanos (Los Manguitos) (6 inhabitants)
- El Bosque (1 inhabitants)
- El Girasol (2 inhabitants)
- El Rosario (29 inhabitants)
- La Felicidad (3 inhabitants)
- La Gloria (5 inhabitants)
- Las Bugambilias (1 inhabitants)
- Las Peñas (4 inhabitants)
- Los Cocos (5 inhabitants)
- El Recuerdo (- inhabitants)
- Medias Aguas (8 inhabitants)
- San Agustín (4 inhabitants)
- San José (2 inhabitants)