The town of Miguel de Santiago Reyes is located in the Municipality of Guadalupe (in the State of Zacatecas). There are 6 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #83 of the ranking. Miguel de Santiago Reyes is at 2,217 meters of altitude.
The community's inhabitants joined those of Santa Mónica in the year 2019.
Do you want to locate the town of Miguel de Santiago Reyes? You can find it at 10.4 kilometers, in direction East, from the town of Guadalupe, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Miguel de Santiago Reyes location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Miguel de Santiago Reyes? How to get there? Map
Online map of Miguel de Santiago Reyes in Zacatecas, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Need to locate a certain Miguel de Santiago Reyes building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Miguel de Santiago Reyes (Zacatecas) is 6 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Miguel de Santiago Reyes
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Miguel de Santiago Reyes, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Guadalupe. You can search free satellite map (2022) of Miguel de Santiago Reyes.
Vote for Miguel de Santiago Reyes. Opinions.
Do you like Miguel de Santiago Reyes? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Miguel de Santiago Reyes so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Guadalupe
- Barrio del Charco (2 inhabitants)
- El Dorado de Villa (2 inhabitants)
- Granja Don Vigues (- inhabitants)
- La Lagunita (- inhabitants)
- La Mezquitera (38 inhabitants)
- La Mina (JesÃºs Medina) (- inhabitants)
- Las Amapolas (7 inhabitants)
- Las Mangas (8 inhabitants)
- Los Pozos (Tanque Santa Rosa) (- inhabitants)
- Los Terrenos Grandes entre Zóquite y Tacoaleche (7 inhabitants)
- Rancho BajÃo del Carmen (- inhabitants)
- Rancho La Victoria (7 inhabitants)
- Rancho Zoé (1 inhabitants)
- San Francisco de los Cardona (13 inhabitants)
- Valle del Mezquital (- inhabitants)