The town of Mazatlán is located in the Municipality of Villa Corzo (in the State of Chiapas). There are 4 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #1426 of the whole municipality. Mazatlán is at 970 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Mazatlán is located at 27.3 kilometers (in direction Northeast) from the locality of , which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Also, from the capital of the municipality (Villa Corzo) it is at 39.1 kilometers in direction North. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Mazatlán.
Where is Mazatlán? How to get there? Map
Online map of Mazatlán (Chiapas) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Do you want to know if your last name is among the most common in the Chiapas State? Here is a complete list of the most popular ones
The population of Mazatlán (Chiapas) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near MazatlánMany people want to stay in the town of Mazatlán itself, but unfortunately there are no hotels in the village yet. Don't worry, we have created this list of the closest accommodations, so you can ask if they have rooms available.:
- MALUYES HOTEL: 25 km away, direction Northwest (21 minutes by car)
- HOTEL REAL SAN IGNACIO: 26 km away, direction North (20 minutes by car)
- HOTEL REAL LA CEIBA: 23 km away, direction North (16 minutes by car)
- HOTEL LOS CANDILES: 24 km away, direction North (16 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Mazatlán
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Mazatlán, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Villa Corzo. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Mazatlán.
Photos of Mazatlán
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of Mazatlán? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like Mazatlán.
Vote for Mazatlán
Do you like Mazatlán or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Mazatlán to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Villa Corzo
- Buenos Aires (5 inhabitants)
- Nueva Candelaria (147 inhabitants)
- El Brasil (3 inhabitants)
- El Burladero (4 inhabitants)
- El Durazno (20 inhabitants)
- El Herradero (6 inhabitants)
- El Paso (7 inhabitants)
- El Zapotal (- inhabitants)
- Gilberto Estudillo (- inhabitants)
- La Traguería (6 inhabitants)
- Las Guayabitas (37 inhabitants)
- Las Vegas (1 inhabitants)
- Los Manguitos (3 inhabitants)
- Quinta San Gabriel (- inhabitants)
- San Francisco (4 inhabitants)