The town of Mazatan is located in the Municipality of Pijijiapan (in the State of Chiapas). There are 1 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #373 of the ranking. Mazatan is at 20 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of Mazatan? You can find it at 4.1 kilometers, in direction Northwest, from the town of Pijijiapan, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Mazatan location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Mazatan? How to get there? Map
Online map of Mazatan in Chiapas, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Do you want to know if your last name is among the most common in the Chiapas State? Here is a complete list of the most popular ones
The population of Mazatan (Chiapas) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near MazatanDo you want to stay in Mazatan? We don't have any hotel registered in this town, but you can check in this list of the closest accommodations to Mazatan:
- HOTEL LOS PINOS: 5 km away, direction North (4 minutes by car)
- CUARTERIA: 6 km away, direction Northeast (4 minutes by car)
- HOSPEDAJE PIJIJIAPAN: 6 km away, direction Northeast (4 minutes by car)
- HOTEL ALDO: 6 km away, direction Northeast (5 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Mazatan
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Mazatan, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Pijijiapan. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Mazatan.
Photos of Mazatan
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of Mazatan? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like Mazatan.
Vote for Mazatan
Do you like Mazatan or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Mazatan to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pijijiapan
- Celia Gómez (- inhabitants)
- El Mango (5 inhabitants)
- El Porvenir (2 inhabitants)
- El Recuerdo (Los Amates) (- inhabitants)
- La Esperanza (El Zapotal) (868 inhabitants)
- La Lupita (10 inhabitants)
- La Mora (3 inhabitants)
- Las Palmitas (2 inhabitants)
- LÃbano (- inhabitants)
- Los Laureles (Las Delicias) (2 inhabitants)
- Martinica (- inhabitants)
- Mi Ranchito (1 inhabitants)
- San Francisco Dos (3 inhabitants)
- Santa Virginia (592 inhabitants)
- Unidos Para Progresar (10 inhabitants)