The town of Mata de Palo is located in the Municipality of Pánuco (in the State of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave). There are 1 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #643 of the whole municipality. Mata de Palo is at 61 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Mata de Palo is located at 27.5 kilometers (in direction North) from the locality of Pánuco, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Mata de Palo.
Where is Mata de Palo? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to Mata de Palo (Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of Mata de Palo, which has the following symbol
Meet all the magical towns of the Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave State and discover their cultural essence
The population of Mata de Palo (Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Mata de PaloIt seems that there are no accommodations in the town of Mata de Palo, but we have a record of the closest hotels and motels to Mata de Palo so you can contact them.:
- CASA DE HUÉSPEDES: 31 km away, direction West (26 minutes by car)
- HOTEL DEL ANGEL: 29 km away, direction West (22 minutes by car)
- HOTEL SAN BARTOLO: 33 km away, direction West (23 minutes by car)
- HOTEL SAN CARLOS: 31 km away, direction West (24 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Mata de Palo
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Mata de Palo, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Pánuco. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Mata de Palo.
Photos of Mata de Palo
In order for you to enjoy nature around Mata de Palo, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of Mata de Palo, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for Mata de Palo
Do you like Mata de Palo or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Mata de Palo to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pánuco
- Confederación Nacional Campesina (Canoas) (906 inhabitants)
- Dos Huasteca (5 inhabitants)
- Ejido Escudo Nacional (8 inhabitants)
- El Baical (1 inhabitants)
- El Cairo (3 inhabitants)
- El Chintoncito (2 inhabitants)
- El Cube (32 inhabitants)
- El Diseño (6 inhabitants)
- El Pino (1 inhabitants)
- El Taotao (- inhabitants)
- La Gamuza (17 inhabitants)
- La Promesa (1 inhabitants)
- La Tortuga (4 inhabitants)
- Loma de los Toros (- inhabitants)
- Miravegas (629 inhabitants)