The town of Martín Cuevas is located in the Municipality of Playas de Rosarito (in the State of Baja California). There are 1 inhabitants. Martín Cuevas is at 21 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2010.
Where is Martín Cuevas? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of Martín Cuevas in Baja California? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in Martín Cuevas.
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of Martín Cuevas and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of Martín Cuevas (Baja California) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Martín Cuevas
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Martín Cuevas, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Playas de Rosarito. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Martín Cuevas.
Vote for Martín Cuevas. Opinions.
Do you like Martín Cuevas? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Martín Cuevas so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Playas de Rosarito
- Campo Martha (14 inhabitants)
- Familia Álvarez (- inhabitants)
- Familia MelÃ©ndez Figueroa (- inhabitants)
- Familia Ramos (1 inhabitants)
- Ganda (4 inhabitants)
- PolÃgono Dos (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Callado (- inhabitants)
- Cristo Rey (1 inhabitants)
- El Toro (- inhabitants)
- El Dátil (3 inhabitants)
- La Providencia (3 inhabitants)
- Rancho La Puerta Número Seis (2 inhabitants)
- Los Arbolitos (3 inhabitants)
- Rancho Ramírez (2 inhabitants)
- San Andrés (6 inhabitants)