The town of María Victoria Vargas F is located in the Municipality of Mapimí (in the State of Durango). There are 1 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #97 of the ranking. María Victoria Vargas F is at 1,120 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of María Victoria Vargas F? You can find it at 23.9 kilometers, in direction East, from the town of Bermejillo, which has the largest population within the municipality. And with respect to Mapimí, which is the capital of the municipality, it is located at Northeast, at 3.0 kilometers. To enjoy the María Victoria Vargas F location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is María Victoria Vargas F? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to María Victoria Vargas F (Durango)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Need to locate a certain María Victoria Vargas F building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of María Victoria Vargas F (Durango) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of María Victoria Vargas F
With the satellite map of María Victoria Vargas F will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Mapimí. You can search free satellite map (2023) of María Victoria Vargas F.
Vote for María Victoria Vargas F. Opinions.
Do you like María Victoria Vargas F? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for María Victoria Vargas F so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Mapimí
- Aron García (16 inhabitants)
- El Refugio (1 inhabitants)
- El Veinticuatro (269 inhabitants)
- Emiliano Zapata (El Setenta) (20 inhabitants)
- Espíritu Santo (1 inhabitants)
- Jaralito (246 inhabitants)
- La Rosita (- inhabitants)
- La Victoria (7 inhabitants)
- Las Marías (4 inhabitants)
- Las Marías (230 inhabitants)
- Los Milagros de San Julián (El Pollo) (- inhabitants)
- Romita (- inhabitants)
- San Antonio (56 inhabitants)
- Santa Librada (12 inhabitants)
- Venustiano Carranza (El Seis) (93 inhabitants)