The town of María Eugenia is located in the Municipality of Monclova (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 3 inhabitants. María Eugenia is at 683 meters of altitude.
In 2010, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
Where is María Eugenia? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of María Eugenia in Coahuila de Zaragoza? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in María Eugenia.
Need to locate a certain María Eugenia building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of María Eugenia (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of María Eugenia
With the satellite map of María Eugenia will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Monclova. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of María Eugenia.
Vote for María Eugenia. Opinions.
Do you like María Eugenia? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for María Eugenia so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Monclova
- José Alfredo Torres Villanueva (- inhabitants)
- El Vergel (1 inhabitants)
- Buenos Aires (4 inhabitants)
- El Bazar (2 inhabitants)
- Eliseo Bielma (1 inhabitants)
- Las Porras (8 inhabitants)
- Federico Padilla (2 inhabitants)
- Las Quintas (52 inhabitants)
- Juan José Tuckar (- inhabitants)
- La Reyna (10 inhabitants)
- Los Girasoles (- inhabitants)
- R.C. (Rolando Rivero Rivero) (- inhabitants)
- Raúl Alfonso Almeras (1 inhabitants)
- Roberto Valdez (5 inhabitants)
- Santiago Carranza (Jesús Carranza) (1 inhabitants)