Mar de Cortés (Baja California)
Maps, photos and statistics of Mar de Cortés, a beautiful tiny town of 9 inhabitants of the State of Baja California
The town of Mar de Cortés is located in the Municipality of Playas de Rosarito (in the State of Baja California). There are 9 inhabitants. Mar de Cortés is at 98 meters of altitude.
Where is Mar de Cortés? How to get there? Map
Online map of Mar de Cortés (Baja California) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Need to locate a certain Mar de Cortés building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village.
The population of Mar de Cortés (Baja California) is 9 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Mar de Cortés
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Mar de Cortés, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Playas de Rosarito. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Mar de Cortés.
Vote for Mar de Cortés
Do you like Mar de Cortés or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Mar de Cortés to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
>>> Map with all the towns within the municipality of Playas de Rosarito
>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Baja California (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Other towns in the Municipality of Playas de Rosarito
- AmpliaciÃ³n Ejido Plan Libertador (- inhabitants)
- Artesanías Popotla (26 inhabitants)
- El Gatito (- inhabitants)
- El Gato (1 inhabitants)
- Familia Díaz (- inhabitants)
- Familia Ramos (1 inhabitants)
- Las Trancas (1 inhabitants)
- Quinta los Delfines (4 inhabitants)
- Mar de Coral (3 inhabitants)
- Martín Cuevas (1 inhabitants)
- El Durazno (- inhabitants)
- Rancho La Encinera (1 inhabitants)
- Rancho Ramírez (2 inhabitants)
- Santa Martha (8 inhabitants)
- Rancho Santini (37 inhabitants)