The town of Manzanillo is located in the Municipality of Badiraguato (in the State of Sinaloa). There are 9 inhabitants. Manzanillo is at 2,246 meters of altitude.
Where is Manzanillo? How to get there? Map
Location map of Manzanillo in Sinaloa: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Manzanillo, which is marked with the following symbol
Want to view a satellite photo of Manzanillo? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Manzanillo (Sinaloa) is 9 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Manzanillo
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Manzanillo, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Badiraguato. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Manzanillo.
Vote for Manzanillo. Opinions.
Do you like Manzanillo? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Manzanillo so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Badiraguato
- Arroyo Grande (8 inhabitants)
- El Aguaje (- inhabitants)
- El Llanito (14 inhabitants)
- El Naranjo (- inhabitants)
- El Ranchito (9 inhabitants)
- Encinal (7 inhabitants)
- La Amapa (54 inhabitants)
- La Boca (24 inhabitants)
- La Lapara (120 inhabitants)
- Las Higueritas (8 inhabitants)
- Las Güejas (23 inhabitants)
- Los Alamillos (14 inhabitants)
- Los Potreros de los Martínez (13 inhabitants)
- Pericos (87 inhabitants)
- San Javier de Abajo (185 inhabitants)