Manuel Ramírez (Abasolo, Tamaulipas)
Maps, photos and statistics of Manuel Ramírez, a beautiful tiny town in the State of Tamaulipas
The town of Manuel Ramírez is located in the Municipality of Abasolo (in the State of Tamaulipas). Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #76 in terms of number of inhabitants. Manuel Ramírez is at 40 meters of altitude.
The town of Manuel Ramírez is located at 1.4 kilometers from Abasolo, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the East direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Manuel Ramírez.
Where is Manuel Ramírez? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Manuel Ramírez (Tamaulipas)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Satellite photo of Manuel Ramírez
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Manuel Ramírez, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Abasolo. You can search free satellite map (2021) of Manuel Ramírez.
Photos of Manuel Ramírez
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of Manuel Ramírez? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like Manuel Ramírez.
Vote for Manuel Ramírez. Opinions.
Do you like Manuel Ramírez? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Manuel Ramírez so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Abasolo
- Buenos Aires (6 inhabitants)
- David Olvera García (5 inhabitants)
- El Dos de Abril (- inhabitants)
- El Huapango (Los Olivos) (3 inhabitants)
- El Naranjal (1 inhabitants)
- El Toral (- inhabitants)
- La Esperanza (José J. López T.) (2 inhabitants)
- La Esperanza (José Jorge López) (- inhabitants)
- La Rama (1 inhabitants)
- Las Tres Potrancas (1 inhabitants)
- Los Gómez (2 inhabitants)
- Lupita (2 inhabitants)
- San José Trinidad (Santa Trinidad) (- inhabitants)
- San Pedro (El Cabaceño) (2 inhabitants)
- Santa Teresa (Tres Marías) (4 inhabitants)