The town of Rancho La Carmita is located in the Municipality of Maní (in the State of Yucatán). There are 4 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #9 of the whole municipality. Rancho La Carmita is at 28 meters of altitude.
This town has recently changed its name. It used to be known as Emmanuel. In the year 2015, the locality changed its name.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Rancho La Carmita is located at 5.6 kilometers (in direction North) from the locality of Maní, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Rancho La Carmita.
Where is Rancho La Carmita? How to get there? Map
Online map of Rancho La Carmita (Yucatán) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
The population of Rancho La Carmita (Yucatán) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Rancho La CarmitaIt seems that there are no accommodations in the town of Rancho La Carmita, but we have a record of the closest hotels and motels to Rancho La Carmita so you can contact them.:
- HOTEL SUBIN CHE: 6 km away, direction South (4 minutes by car)
- HOTEL LOLTUN: 6 km away, direction Southwest (4 minutes by car)
- HOTEL D CURAL: 6 km away, direction Southwest (4 minutes by car)
- HOTEL LOLTUN: 7 km away, direction Southwest (5 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Rancho La Carmita
With the satellite map of Rancho La Carmita will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Maní. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Rancho La Carmita.
Photos of Rancho La Carmita
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of Rancho La Carmita? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like Rancho La Carmita.
Vote for Rancho La Carmita
Do you like Rancho La Carmita or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Rancho La Carmita to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Maní
- Blanca Estela EuÃ¡n Ken (- inhabitants)
- Rancho La Carmita (- inhabitants)
- La Bendición de Dios (3 inhabitants)
- Laban Subin Dos (2 inhabitants)
- López Polanco (- inhabitants)
- Plan Chac Pozo Diez (1 inhabitants)
- Plan Chac Pozo Ocho (- inhabitants)
- Pozo Emiliano Zapata (6 inhabitants)
- Pozo Nueve (178 inhabitants)
- San Filemón (5 inhabitants)
- San Miguel (5 inhabitants)
- San Román (1 inhabitants)
- Santa María (- inhabitants)
- Santa Teresa (- inhabitants)
- Santiago (- inhabitants)