The town of Manuel Domínguez Soria is located in the Municipality of Romita (in the State of Guanajuato). There are 2 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #219 of the whole municipality. Manuel Domínguez Soria is at 1,747 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2020 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Manuel Domínguez Soria is located at 5.1 kilometers (in direction Northeast) from the locality of Romita, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Manuel Domínguez Soria.
Where is Manuel Domínguez Soria? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Manuel Domínguez Soria (Guanajuato)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
The population of Manuel Domínguez Soria (Guanajuato) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Manuel Domínguez SoriaDo you want to stay in Manuel Domínguez Soria? We don't have any hotel registered in this town, but you can check in this list of the closest accommodations to Manuel Domínguez Soria:
- HOTEL LALOS: 8 km away, direction Northwest (7 minutes by car)
- HOTEL EL PARAISO: 8 km away, direction Northwest (6 minutes by car)
- PENSION SANCHEZ: 9 km away, direction Northwest (7 minutes by car)
- HOTEL RESTER: 9 km away, direction Northwest (7 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Manuel Domínguez Soria
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Manuel Domínguez Soria, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Romita. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Manuel Domínguez Soria.
Photos of Manuel Domínguez Soria
In order for you to enjoy nature around Manuel Domínguez Soria, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of Manuel Domínguez Soria, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
The Postal Code of Manuel Domínguez Soria (Guanajuato) is 36210
Are you going to send a letter to Manuel Domínguez Soria? Do you have a friend in Manuel Domínguez Soria and want to send them a gift through the postal service? The Postal Code of Manuel Domínguez Soria consists of the following 5 digits: 36210. If you want to know more about how Post Codes are determined in Mexico, the first two postal digits of Manuel Domínguez Soria ("36") correspond to the state code of Guanajuato, and the last three correspond to the people themselves. In Mexico, the same ZIP code can be assigned to several towns.
Vote for Manuel Domínguez Soria
Do you like Manuel Domínguez Soria or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Manuel Domínguez Soria to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Romita
- Loma Bonita (745 inhabitants)
- Ejido Colonia Juárez (Alejandro Mata) (3 inhabitants)
- El Ingeniero (6 inhabitants)
- Granja los Sauces (Jesús López) (24 inhabitants)
- La Noria de Pedro Ramírez (- inhabitants)
- La Paz (3 inhabitants)
- La Primavera (16 inhabitants)
- La Rosa (2 inhabitants)
- La Curva (4 inhabitants)
- Las Lajas (169 inhabitants)
- Las Playas de Guadalupe (El Chino) (2 inhabitants)
- San Carlos Tuna Agria (7 inhabitants)
- San José de Amoles (El Diluvio) (260 inhabitants)
- San Luisito de Amoles (83 inhabitants)
- San Pedrito de López (El Tenamaste) (317 inhabitants)