The town of Macedonio Ojeda is located in the Municipality of Cañitas de Felipe Pescador (in the State of Zacatecas). There are 1 inhabitants. Macedonio Ojeda is at 2,009 meters of altitude.
In 2010, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
Where is Macedonio Ojeda? How to get there? Map
Online map of Macedonio Ojeda in Zacatecas, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Want to view a satellite photo of Macedonio Ojeda? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Macedonio Ojeda (Zacatecas) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Macedonio Ojeda
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Macedonio Ojeda, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Cañitas de Felipe Pescador. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Macedonio Ojeda.
Vote for Macedonio Ojeda. Opinions.
Do you like Macedonio Ojeda? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Macedonio Ojeda so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Cañitas de Felipe Pescador
- Boquilla de Abajo (922 inhabitants)
- Cañitas de Felipe Pescador (6378 inhabitants)
- Cañitas Viejo (Rancho Viejo) (11 inhabitants)
- El Porvenir (91 inhabitants)
- El Saucillo (215 inhabitants)
- Enrique Estrada (47 inhabitants)
- La Quemada (571 inhabitants)
- Los Caballos (- inhabitants)
- Macedonio Ojeda (1 inhabitants)
- Rancho el Carmen (4 inhabitants)
- Rancho El Paraíso (La Dominga) (1 inhabitants)
- Rancho Las Praderas (J. Jesús Hernández Rodríguez) (2 inhabitants)
- San Francisco (12 inhabitants)