The town of Luz María is located in the Municipality of Mapimí (in the State of Durango). There are 2 inhabitants. Luz María is at 1,153 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2010 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
#1 Where is Luz María? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Luz María (Durango)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Do you want to know if your last name is among the most common in the Durango State? Here is a complete list of the most popular ones
#2 The population of Luz María (Durango) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
#3 Satellite photo of Luz María
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Luz María, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Mapimí. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Luz María.
#4 Hotels and Accommodation near Luz MaríaDo you want to stay in Luz María? We don't have any hotel registered in this town, but you can check in this list of the closest accommodations to Luz María:
- HOTEL LA TROJE: 40 km away, direction Northwest (28 minutes by car)
- CASA DE ASISTENCIA EMIGDIA: 43 km away, direction Northwest (31 minutes by car)
- RENTA DE CUARTOS: 43 km away, direction Northwest (33 minutes by car)
- POSADA VIOLETA: 81 km away, direction South (66 minutes by car)
#5 Vote for Luz María as the most beautiful town in Mexico
Do you like Luz María or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Luz María to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
#6 Comments and opinions about Luz María
#7 Other towns in the Municipality of Mapimí
- Altamira (San Mateo) (- inhabitants)
- Benito Juárez Sector 1 (4 inhabitants)
- Carretas (- inhabitants)
- Cuauhtémoc (2 inhabitants)
- El Dieciocho (17 inhabitants)
- El Peñolito (- inhabitants)
- El Relieve (- inhabitants)
- Jaralito (246 inhabitants)
- La Rosita (- inhabitants)
- Las Flores (4 inhabitants)
- Pedro Rivas (- inhabitants)
- San Luis (- inhabitants)
- Santa Lucia de Yermo (- inhabitants)
- Santa Teresa (- inhabitants)
- Trincheras (- inhabitants)