The town of Luz María is located in the Municipality of Mapimí (in the State of Durango). There are 2 inhabitants. Luz María is at 1,153 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2010 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
Where is Luz María? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Luz María (Durango)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Need to locate a certain Luz María building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Luz María (Durango) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Luz María
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Luz María, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Mapimí. You can search free satellite map (2022) of Luz María.
Vote for Luz María. Opinions.
Do you like Luz María? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Luz María so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Mapimí
- 5 Puntos (2 inhabitants)
- Banco Nacional Agrario (1 inhabitants)
- Ceballos (3923 inhabitants)
- El Grillo (4 inhabitants)
- Narciso García (4 inhabitants)
- Guadalupe Victoria (- inhabitants)
- Joaquín Amaro (La Jarita) (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Nuevo México (7 inhabitants)
- Rancho de Peña (6 inhabitants)
- San Agustín (El Sauz) (3 inhabitants)
- San José de Bellavista (2 inhabitants)
- San Marcos (- inhabitants)
- Santa Isabel (- inhabitants)
- Treinta de Noviembre (120 inhabitants)
- Tres Hermanas (El Doce) (- inhabitants)