The town of Lucía López is located in the Municipality of Tlaxco (in the State of Tlaxcala). There are 1 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #151 of the whole municipality. Lucía López is at 2,646 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Lucía López is located at 8.7 kilometers (in direction North) from the locality of Tlaxco, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Lucía López.
Where is Lucía López? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of Lucía López in Tlaxcala? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in Lucía López.
Need to locate a certain Lucía López building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Lucía López (Tlaxcala) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Lucía López
With the satellite map of Lucía López will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Tlaxco. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of Lucía López.
Vote for Lucía López. Opinions.
Do you like Lucía López? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Lucía López so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Tlaxco
- Aserradero San José (Colonia Agua Azul) (16 inhabitants)
- El Barrancón (- inhabitants)
- El Calvario (- inhabitants)
- El Grullo (6 inhabitants)
- El Pardo (5 inhabitants)
- El Toronjal (3 inhabitants)
- Guadalupe Huexotitla (124 inhabitants)
- Juan Arroyo (3 inhabitants)
- La Trasquila (13 inhabitants)
- Los Panchos (4 inhabitants)
- Luciano Flores (5 inhabitants)
- Rancho Campo David (54 inhabitants)
- San José Atotonilco (3220 inhabitants)
- San José el Escombro (- inhabitants)
- Zacatonal (Colonia Iturbide) (1 inhabitants)