The town of Los Tres Reyes is located in the Municipality of José María Morelos (in the State of Quintana Roo). There are 1 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #111 of the ranking. Los Tres Reyes is at 32 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of Los Tres Reyes? You can find it at 44.9 kilometers, in direction South, from the town of José María Morelos, which has the largest population within the municipality. And with respect to Adolfo de la Huerta, which is the capital of the municipality, it is located at Southwest, at 11.2 kilometers. To enjoy the Los Tres Reyes location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Satellite photo of Los Tres Reyes
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Los Tres Reyes, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of José María Morelos. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Los Tres Reyes.
The population of Los Tres Reyes (Quintana Roo) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Los Tres ReyesIt seems that there are no accommodations in the town of Los Tres Reyes, but we have a record of the closest hotels and motels to Los Tres Reyes so you can contact them.:
- POSADA TAMARINDO: 14 km away, direction North (11 minutes by car)
- POSADA SAN JORJE: 12 km away, direction North (9 minutes by car)
- HOSPEDAJE MARIA ANGELA: 13 km away, direction North (10 minutes by car)
- CABAÑAS EL TUKAN: 18 km away, direction Southeast (14 minutes by car)
Where is Los Tres Reyes? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to Los Tres Reyes (Quintana Roo) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of Los Tres Reyes, which has the following symbol
Vote for Los Tres Reyes
Do you like Los Tres Reyes or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Los Tres Reyes to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of José María Morelos
- San Juan (1 inhabitants)
- La Herradura (1 inhabitants)
- Lázaro Cárdenas (152 inhabitants)
- Los Lagartos (14 inhabitants)
- Los Tres Reyes (- inhabitants)
- Nuevo Plan de la Noria (324 inhabitants)
- San Antonio Tuk (183 inhabitants)
- San Francisco (2 inhabitants)
- San Francisco de Castro (- inhabitants)
- San Ignacio (- inhabitants)
- San Isidro (- inhabitants)
- San Luis (- inhabitants)
- San Valerio (- inhabitants)
- Santa Cruz (- inhabitants)
- Santa Margarita (- inhabitants)