The town of Los Ruíz Rosales is located in the Municipality of Bahía de Banderas (in the State of Nayarit). There are 9 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #76 of the ranking. Los Ruíz Rosales is at 79 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of Los Ruíz Rosales? You can find it at 1.2 kilometers, in direction West, from the town of San José del Valle, which has the largest population within the municipality. And with respect to Valle de Banderas, which is the capital of the municipality, it is located at Southwest, at 5.9 kilometers. To enjoy the Los Ruíz Rosales location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Los Ruíz Rosales? How to get there? Map
Online map of Los Ruíz Rosales in Nayarit, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Need to locate a certain Los Ruíz Rosales building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Los Ruíz Rosales (Nayarit) is 9 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Los Ruíz Rosales
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Los Ruíz Rosales, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Bahía de Banderas. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of Los Ruíz Rosales.
Vote for Los Ruíz Rosales. Opinions.
Do you like Los Ruíz Rosales? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Los Ruíz Rosales so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Bahía de Banderas
- El Aguacatal (- inhabitants)
- El Avillal Número Tres (1 inhabitants)
- Flamingos (503 inhabitants)
- Higuera del Mar (2 inhabitants)
- La Presa (1 inhabitants)
- La Quebrada (4 inhabitants)
- Las Primaveras (1 inhabitants)
- Los Gómez (3 inhabitants)
- Mofles y Radiadores Pelayo (- inhabitants)
- Rancho El Cuastecomate (1 inhabitants)
- Rancho Grande (1 inhabitants)
- Rancho La Guadalupana (6 inhabitants)
- Rancho la Noria (- inhabitants)
- San Vicente (38666 inhabitants)
- Vivero Olmeca (- inhabitants)