Los Retablos (Durango)
Know the tiny town of Los Retablos through their photos, their maps and their population statistics.
All the information of this town of 9 inhabitants in the State of Durango
The town of Los Retablos is located in the Municipality of Pueblo Nuevo (in the State of Durango). There are 9 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #227 of the whole municipality. Los Retablos is at 1212 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Los Retablos is located at 80.0 kilometers (in direction North) from the locality of El Salto, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Los Retablos.
Where is Los Retablos? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to Los Retablos (Durango) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of Los Retablos, which has the following symbol
Satellite photo of Los Retablos
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Los Retablos, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Pueblo Nuevo. You can search free satellite map (2021) of Los Retablos.
Vote for Los Retablos. Opinions.
Do you like Los Retablos? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Los Retablos so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pueblo Nuevo
- El Aguacate (16 inhabitants)
- El Amole (218 inhabitants)
- El Guanacastle (6 inhabitants)
- El Huizachal (- inhabitants)
- El Tapextle (201 inhabitants)
- Hacienda Coyotes (4 inhabitants)
- La Puerta del Gallo (139 inhabitants)
- La Ventana (106 inhabitants)
- La Yerbabuena (- inhabitants)
- Los Brotos (115 inhabitants)
- Los Cedros (107 inhabitants)
- Paso de Piedra (33 inhabitants)
- San Manuel (153 inhabitants)
- San Pablo (74 inhabitants)
- Santa Isabel (3 inhabitants)