The town of Los Ramírez is located in the Municipality of Gral. Bravo (in the State of Nuevo León). There are 1 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #119 of the whole municipality. Los Ramírez is at 98 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Los Ramírez is located at 59.1 kilometers (in direction East) from the locality of General Bravo, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Los Ramírez.
Where is Los Ramírez? How to get there? Map
Online map of Los Ramírez in Nuevo León, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of Los Ramírez and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of Los Ramírez (Nuevo León) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Los Ramírez
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Los Ramírez, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Gral. Bravo. You can search free satellite map (2021) of Los Ramírez.
Vote for Los Ramírez. Opinions.
Do you like Los Ramírez? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Los Ramírez so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Gral. Bravo
- Artemio García (1 inhabitants)
- Cuatro Milpas (3 inhabitants)
- El Ebanito (2 inhabitants)
- El Mantillo (1 inhabitants)
- El Pinto (3 inhabitants)
- El Potrillo (17 inhabitants)
- El Puerto (8 inhabitants)
- El Topito (4 inhabitants)
- Esquina del Potrero (El Paraíso) (- inhabitants)
- General Bravo (3927 inhabitants)
- La Pastora (1 inhabitants)
- La Sierrita (1 inhabitants)
- La Toquilla (10 inhabitants)
- Santa Rita (3 inhabitants)
- Santa Teresa de Jesús (El Amole) (8 inhabitants)