The town of Los Polvorines is located in the Municipality of Irapuato (in the State of Guanajuato). There are 4 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #464 in terms of number of inhabitants. Los Polvorines is at 1,851 meters of altitude.
The town of Los Polvorines is located at 16.0 kilometers from Irapuato, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the South direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Los Polvorines.
Where is Los Polvorines? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of Los Polvorines in Guanajuato? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in Los Polvorines.
The population of Los Polvorines (Guanajuato) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Los PolvorinesMany people want to stay in the town of Los Polvorines itself, but unfortunately there are no hotels in the village yet. Don't worry, we have created this list of the closest accommodations, so you can ask if they have rooms available.:
- HOTEL: 7 km away, direction Southwest (5 minutes by car)
- MOTEL EGIPCIO: 10 km away, direction Southwest (8 minutes by car)
- HOTEL GALERÍA PLAZA IRAPUATO: 15 km away, direction Southwest (11 minutes by car)
- HOTEL GALERIA PLAZA DE IRAPUATO: 18 km away, direction Southwest (14 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Los Polvorines
With the satellite map of Los Polvorines will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Irapuato. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Los Polvorines.
Vote for Los Polvorines
Do you like Los Polvorines or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Los Polvorines to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Irapuato
- Chavacán (11 inhabitants)
- Cooperativa Emiliano Zapata (370 inhabitants)
- El Capricho (15 inhabitants)
- El Palomar (30 inhabitants)
- Fraccionamiento Villa las Torres (- inhabitants)
- Granja las Golondrinas (1 inhabitants)
- La Chicharra (2 inhabitants)
- La Cinta de Bernales (41 inhabitants)
- Laguna Larga (1069 inhabitants)
- Las Presitas (68 inhabitants)
- Los Martínez (La Bajada a San Isidro) (320 inhabitants)
- Ramiro Delgado (3 inhabitants)
- San Vicente (1982 inhabitants)
- Santa Cecilia (- inhabitants)
- Tomelópez (2325 inhabitants)