The town of Los Pocitos is located in the Municipality of Angel R. Cabada (in the State of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave). There are 6 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #122 in terms of number of inhabitants. Los Pocitos is at 20 meters of altitude.
The town of Los Pocitos is located at 11.0 kilometers from Ángel R. Cabada, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the South direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Los Pocitos.
Where is Los Pocitos? How to get there? Map
Online map of Los Pocitos (Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Want to view a satellite photo of Los Pocitos? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Los Pocitos (Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave) is 6 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Los Pocitos
With the satellite map of Los Pocitos will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Angel R. Cabada. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of Los Pocitos.
Vote for Los Pocitos. Opinions.
Do you like Los Pocitos? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Los Pocitos so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Angel R. Cabada
- Cacahuatal (17 inhabitants)
- El Duende (- inhabitants)
- El Naranjalillo (1 inhabitants)
- La Fortaleza (11 inhabitants)
- La Laja Dos (San Rafael) (10 inhabitants)
- La Puente (5 inhabitants)
- Laguna Colorada Anexo Plan de los Naranjos (201 inhabitants)
- Los Botes (6 inhabitants)
- Los Laureles (3 inhabitants)
- Paso del Tigre (11 inhabitants)
- Puerta Negra (211 inhabitants)
- Rancho Antonio Ramón Mimendi (- inhabitants)
- Rancho de Miguel Morales (4 inhabitants)
- Rancho San Luis (- inhabitants)
- Tula (1356 inhabitants)