The town of Los Plátanos is located in the Municipality of Victoria (in the State of Guanajuato). There are 6 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #136 of the ranking. Los Plátanos is at 1,099 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of Los Plátanos? You can find it at 32.1 kilometers, in direction South, from the town of Victoria, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Los Plátanos location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Los Plátanos? How to get there? Map
Online map of Los Plátanos in Guanajuato, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Need to locate a certain Los Plátanos building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Los Plátanos (Guanajuato) is 6 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Los Plátanos
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Los Plátanos, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Victoria. You can search free satellite map (2021) of Los Plátanos.
Vote for Los Plátanos. Opinions.
Do you like Los Plátanos? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Los Plátanos so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Victoria
- Cañada de Moreno (433 inhabitants)
- El Clavel (4 inhabitants)
- El Jaralito (52 inhabitants)
- El Tepehuaje (41 inhabitants)
- Jaboncillos (16 inhabitants)
- La Cebolleta (82 inhabitants)
- Las Adjuntas (Los Cojos) (- inhabitants)
- Los Tanques (56 inhabitants)
- Mesa del Salto (22 inhabitants)
- Milpa Blanca (6 inhabitants)
- Milpas Blancas (20 inhabitants)
- Milpillas del Tepetate (El Tepetate) (322 inhabitants)
- Panales (308 inhabitants)
- Puerto de Palmas (305 inhabitants)
- San Antonio de la Cueva (La Cueva) (60 inhabitants)