The town of Los Platanales is located in the Municipality of Escárcega (in the State of Campeche). There are 2 inhabitants. Los Platanales is at 48 meters of altitude.
Where is Los Platanales? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of Los Platanales in Campeche? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in Los Platanales.
The population of Los Platanales (Campeche) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Los PlatanalesDo you want to stay in Los Platanales? We don't have any hotel registered in this town, but you can check in this list of the closest accommodations to Los Platanales:
- CABAÑAS Y CAMPING CASADOS RANCH: 108 km away, direction Southwest (86 minutes by car)
- HOTEL YAA KUNAH: 112 km away, direction Southwest (75 minutes by car)
- POSADA MI CASA: 112 km away, direction Southwest (80 minutes by car)
- CASA DE HUÉSPEDES PATY: 112 km away, direction Southwest (79 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Los Platanales
With the satellite map of Los Platanales will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Escárcega. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Los Platanales.
Vote for Los Platanales
Do you like Los Platanales or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Los Platanales to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Escárcega
- Búfalo (- inhabitants)
- Gracia de Dios (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Palomo (2 inhabitants)
- El Crucero (3 inhabitants)
- El Piamonte (3 inhabitants)
- Francisco I. Madero (350 inhabitants)
- La CabaÃ±a (- inhabitants)
- La Esperanza (3 inhabitants)
- La Providencia (1 inhabitants)
- La Reforma (4 inhabitants)
- Landero (Kilómetro 4) (5 inhabitants)
- Las Perlas (- inhabitants)
- Santa Anita (3 inhabitants)
- San Miguel (- inhabitants)
- San Pedro (11 inhabitants)