Los Pirules (Saltillo, Coahuila de Zaragoza)
Maps, photos and statistics of Los Pirules, a beautiful tiny town of 4 inhabitants of the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza
The town of Los Pirules is located in the Municipality of Saltillo (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 4 inhabitants. Los Pirules is at 1,756 meters of altitude.
Where is Los Pirules? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of Los Pirules in Coahuila de Zaragoza? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in Los Pirules.
Need to locate a certain Los Pirules building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village.
The population of Los Pirules (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Los Pirules
With the satellite map of Los Pirules will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Saltillo. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Los Pirules.
Vote for Los Pirules
Do you like Los Pirules or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Los Pirules to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
>>> Map with all the towns within the municipality of Saltillo
>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Other towns in the Municipality of Saltillo
- San José de Boquillas (Angostura) (2 inhabitants)
- Asunción Sosa Moreno (3 inhabitants)
- Cerro Colorado (- inhabitants)
- Cuauhtémoc (122 inhabitants)
- El Fandango (- inhabitants)
- El Ranchito (81 inhabitants)
- El Retorno Dos (2 inhabitants)
- Granja Santa Rita (- inhabitants)
- Jesús Sánchez de la Peña (El Madroño) (3 inhabitants)
- La Escondida (- inhabitants)
- La India (16 inhabitants)
- Las Gemelas (Higinio Pérez) (5 inhabitants)
- Llanos de la Unión (Ramón Estrada Nuncio) (1 inhabitants)
- Puebla (318 inhabitants)
- San Sebastián (3 inhabitants)