The town of Los Pirules is located in the Municipality of Concepción Buenavista (in the State of Oaxaca). There are 3 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #7 in terms of number of inhabitants. Los Pirules is at 1,657 meters of altitude.
In 2020, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
The town of Los Pirules is located at 18.9 kilometers from Concepción Buenavista, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the South direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Los Pirules.
Where is Los Pirules? How to get there? Map
Online map of Los Pirules in Oaxaca, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Want to view a satellite photo of Los Pirules? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Los Pirules (Oaxaca) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Los Pirules
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Los Pirules, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Concepción Buenavista. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Los Pirules.
Vote for Los Pirules. Opinions.
Do you like Los Pirules? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Los Pirules so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Concepción Buenavista
- Agua Mosca (2 inhabitants)
- Alta Vista las Flores (- inhabitants)
- Barrio de la Cruz (17 inhabitants)
- Concepción Buenavista (277 inhabitants)
- El Agua Blanca (- inhabitants)
- El Enebro (199 inhabitants)
- El Zapote (- inhabitants)
- Corral de Piedra (- inhabitants)
- Los Pirules (- inhabitants)
- Mixtlahuaca (- inhabitants)
- Palma Cuata (- inhabitants)
- Pozo Redondo (- inhabitants)
- Río de las Palmas (53 inhabitants)
- San Miguel Astatla (133 inhabitants)
- Santa Cruz Corunda (71 inhabitants)