The town of Los Pinos is located in the Municipality of Tapachula (in the State of Chiapas). There are 5 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #416 of the ranking. Los Pinos is at 528 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of Los Pinos? You can find it at 15.3 kilometers, in direction South, from the town of Tapachula de Córdova y Ordóñez, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Los Pinos location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Satellite photo of Los Pinos
With the satellite map of Los Pinos will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Tapachula. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Los Pinos.
Do you want to know if your last name is among the most common in the Chiapas State? Here is a complete list of the most popular ones
The population of Los Pinos (Chiapas) is 5 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Los PinosIt seems that there are no accommodations in the town of Los Pinos, but we have a record of the closest hotels and motels to Los Pinos so you can contact them.:
- HOTEL EL VERDUGO: 12 km away, direction Southeast (9 minutes by car)
- MOTEL EL CHAPARRON: 15 km away, direction South (12 minutes by car)
- HOTEL VILLA ESCONDIDA: 19 km away, direction South (14 minutes by car)
- HOTEL CACAHOATAN: 15 km away, direction Southeast (11 minutes by car)
Where is Los Pinos? How to get there? Map
Location map of Los Pinos in Chiapas: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Los Pinos, which is marked with the following symbol
Photos of Los Pinos
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of Los Pinos? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like Los Pinos.
The Postal Code of Los Pinos (Chiapas) is 30793
Do you want to know the Postal Code of Los Pinos so that you can send postal packages and letters with complete confidence that they will arrive at their destination? Write down the following 5 digits: 30793. The first two digits of the ZIP code of Los Pinos ("30") correspond to the State of Chiapas, and the last three identify the town itself. As a curiosity, there may be several locations in the same State with the same Post Code.
Vote for Los Pinos
Do you like Los Pinos or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Los Pinos to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Tapachula
- Cantón Zaragoza 1 (192 inhabitants)
- Carlos Salinas de Gortari (242 inhabitants)
- 5 de Mayo (1023 inhabitants)
- Covadonga (14 inhabitants)
- Santa Rita (327 inhabitants)
- La Esperanza (476 inhabitants)
- Las Brujas (1 inhabitants)
- Las Tres A (3 inhabitants)
- Lindavista (268 inhabitants)
- Mercedes (80 inhabitants)
- Quien Sabe (58 inhabitants)
- San Antonio Chicharras (5 inhabitants)
- San Antonio (Nancinayapa) (10 inhabitants)
- San Fernando Dos (- inhabitants)
- Santa Fe (69 inhabitants)