The town of Los Pinos is located in the Municipality of Naco (in the State of Sonora). There are 3 inhabitants. Los Pinos is at 1,591 meters of altitude.
Where is Los Pinos? How to get there? Map
Online map of Los Pinos (Sonora) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of Los Pinos and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of Los Pinos (Sonora) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Los Pinos
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Los Pinos, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Naco. You can search free satellite map (2022) of Los Pinos.
Vote for Los Pinos. Opinions.
Do you like Los Pinos? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Los Pinos so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Naco
- Agua Zarca (- inhabitants)
- Alberto Tarazón (1 inhabitants)
- Cuauhtémoc (228 inhabitants)
- El Leoncito Uno (- inhabitants)
- El Pedregón (- inhabitants)
- José Ángel Rascón (- inhabitants)
- La Morita (7 inhabitants)
- Las Palmitas (5 inhabitants)
- Los Pinos (3 inhabitants)
- Milpa el Pedregón (1 inhabitants)
- Nogalar (5 inhabitants)
- Papalote el Coyote (- inhabitants)
- Parcela Delgado (1 inhabitants)
- R2 (- inhabitants)
- San Pedro (26 inhabitants)