Los Pinos (Benjamín Hill, Sonora)
The most complete information about the tiny town of Los Pinos (photos, maps, statistics, population) on a single page.
Did you know that this town in Sonora has 1 inhabitants?
The town of Los Pinos is located in the Municipality of Benjamín Hill (in the State of Sonora). There are 1 inhabitants. Los Pinos is at 700 meters of altitude.
In 2010, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
Where is Los Pinos? How to get there? Map
Location map of Los Pinos in Sonora: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Los Pinos, which is marked with the following symbol
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of Los Pinos and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of Los Pinos (Sonora) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Los Pinos
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Los Pinos, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Benjamín Hill. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Los Pinos.
Vote for Los Pinos
Do you like Los Pinos or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Los Pinos to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
>>> Map with all the towns within the municipality of Benjamín Hill
>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Sonora (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Other towns in the Municipality of Benjamín Hill
- Casa Blanca (2 inhabitants)
- Comunidad San Miguel (21 inhabitants)
- Ejido Benjamín Hill (1 inhabitants)
- El Colorado (1 inhabitants)
- El Picacho (- inhabitants)
- El Sahuarito (3 inhabitants)
- La Garita (- inhabitants)
- La Pala (- inhabitants)
- La Sandía (1 inhabitants)
- Las Ánimas (- inhabitants)
- Los Tres Álamos (- inhabitants)
- Polvaredas (1 inhabitants)
- Rancho Vista Grande (2 inhabitants)
- San Isidro de las Carretas (1 inhabitants)
- Santa Eva (- inhabitants)