The town of Los Pinos is located in the Municipality of Mascota (in the State of Jalisco). There are 3 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #141 of the ranking. Los Pinos is at 1,420 meters of altitude.
In 2020, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
Do you want to locate the town of Los Pinos? You can find it at 9.2 kilometers, in direction North, from the town of Mascota, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Los Pinos location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Los Pinos? How to get there? Map
Location map of Los Pinos in Jalisco: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Los Pinos, which is marked with the following symbol
Want to view a satellite photo of Los Pinos? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Los Pinos (Jalisco) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Los Pinos
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Los Pinos, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Mascota. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Los Pinos.
Vote for Los Pinos. Opinions.
Do you like Los Pinos? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Los Pinos so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Mascota
- El Aguacate (20 inhabitants)
- El Colomo (3 inhabitants)
- El Ojo de Agua (3 inhabitants)
- La Cruz de Romero (7 inhabitants)
- La Mesa (- inhabitants)
- La Ocotera (3 inhabitants)
- Laguna de Tlalpuyec (3 inhabitants)
- Las Mesitas (5 inhabitants)
- Piedras Negras (- inhabitants)
- Rancho los Flores (- inhabitants)
- Rinconada (- inhabitants)
- San Diego (- inhabitants)
- San Rafael (77 inhabitants)
- Teocalcahuite (7 inhabitants)
- Zapotanejo (1 inhabitants)