The town of Los Pescados is located in the Municipality of Soto la Marina (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 2 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #220 in terms of number of inhabitants. Los Pescados is at 28 meters of altitude.
The town of Los Pescados is located at 18.8 kilometers from Soto la Marina, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Northeast direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Los Pescados.
Where is Los Pescados? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of Los Pescados in Tamaulipas? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in Los Pescados.
Want to view a satellite photo of Los Pescados? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Los Pescados (Tamaulipas) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Los Pescados
With the satellite map of Los Pescados will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Soto la Marina. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of Los Pescados.
Vote for Los Pescados. Opinions.
Do you like Los Pescados? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Los Pescados so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Soto la Marina
- Cangrejal (4 inhabitants)
- El Barranco (- inhabitants)
- El Centenario (- inhabitants)
- El Escondido (1 inhabitants)
- El Mezcalero (1 inhabitants)
- El Valle de los Ébanos (- inhabitants)
- Francisco Villa (El Tanque) (97 inhabitants)
- Huerta Tenacitas (2 inhabitants)
- Isla la Calavera (- inhabitants)
- Las Brisas (54 inhabitants)
- Los Barrancos (- inhabitants)
- Manuel González Magdaleno (1 inhabitants)
- San Isidro (7 inhabitants)
- Santo Domingo (- inhabitants)
- Soto la Marina (Eleuterio Ávalos M.) (4 inhabitants)