Los Pericos (Centla, Tabasco)
The most complete information about the tiny town of Los Pericos (photos, maps, statistics, population) on a single page.
Did you know that this town in Tabasco has 1 inhabitants?
The town of Los Pericos is located in the Municipality of Centla (in the State of Tabasco). There are 1 inhabitants. Los Pericos is at 1 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2010.
Where is Los Pericos? How to get there? Map
Online map of Los Pericos in Tabasco, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Need to locate a certain Los Pericos building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Los Pericos (Tabasco) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Los Pericos
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Los Pericos, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Centla. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Los Pericos.
Vote for Los Pericos. Opinions.
Do you like Los Pericos? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Los Pericos so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
>>> Map with all the towns within the municipality of Centla
>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Tabasco (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Other towns in the Municipality of Centla
- Arroyo Polo 2da. Sección (408 inhabitants)
- Benito Juárez Lechugal (32 inhabitants)
- Buenos Aires (4 inhabitants)
- Carlos A. Madrazo (747 inhabitants)
- El Bellote (792 inhabitants)
- El Reflejo (3 inhabitants)
- Hablan los Hechos (Santa Rosa) (113 inhabitants)
- Ignacio Zaragoza (2497 inhabitants)
- JosÃ© Herrera Taku (- inhabitants)
- La Suiza Uno (San Martín) (79 inhabitants)
- Miramar (8 inhabitants)
- Paquillal (13 inhabitants)
- Punta el Manglar (15 inhabitants)
- San José del Carmen (589 inhabitants)
- Santa Leonor (- inhabitants)