The town of Los Pericos is located in the Municipality of Centla (in the State of Tabasco). There are 1 inhabitants. Los Pericos is at 1 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2010.
Where is Los Pericos? How to get there? Map
Online map of Los Pericos in Tabasco, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Need to locate a certain Los Pericos building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Los Pericos (Tabasco) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Los Pericos
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Los Pericos, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Centla. You can search free satellite map (2022) of Los Pericos.
Vote for Los Pericos. Opinions.
Do you like Los Pericos? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Los Pericos so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Centla
- Benito Juárez (2633 inhabitants)
- Carlos Rovirosa 2da. Sección (176 inhabitants)
- Chichicastle 1ra. Sección (1552 inhabitants)
- El Recreo (- inhabitants)
- Emiliano Zapata (418 inhabitants)
- Gran Chaparral y Faisán (- inhabitants)
- Gregorio Méndez Magaña (1035 inhabitants)
- La Victoria (1196 inhabitants)
- Los Guácimos (3 inhabitants)
- Rómulo Cachón Ponce (Hormiguero) (35 inhabitants)
- San Román (272 inhabitants)
- Santa Leonor (- inhabitants)
- Santa Teresa (1 inhabitants)
- Simón Sarlat (3317 inhabitants)
- Veintisiete de Febrero (261 inhabitants)