The town of Los Páez is located in the Municipality of Santiago Ixcuintla (in the State of Nayarit). There are 5 inhabitants. Los Páez is at 9 meters of altitude.
Where is Los Páez? How to get there? Map
Location map of Los Páez in Nayarit: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Los Páez, which is marked with the following symbol
Want to view a satellite photo of Los Páez? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Los Páez (Nayarit) is 5 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Los Páez
With the satellite map of Los Páez will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Santiago Ixcuintla. You can search free satellite map (2022) of Los Páez.
Vote for Los Páez. Opinions.
Do you like Los Páez? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Los Páez so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Santiago Ixcuintla
- Aurelio Carrillo (1 inhabitants)
- Aztlán de las Garzas (415 inhabitants)
- Colonia Dieciocho de Septiembre (- inhabitants)
- El Colomo (- inhabitants)
- El Nuevo Mexcaltitán (32 inhabitants)
- El Tamarindo (7 inhabitants)
- El Tizate (1404 inhabitants)
- El Turco (123 inhabitants)
- Triple Ocho (- inhabitants)
- La Cornada (El Pelón) (- inhabitants)
- Mexcaltitán de Uribe (706 inhabitants)
- Pozo de Villa (687 inhabitants)
- San Valentín (- inhabitants)
- Vado del Cora (Estación Pani) (617 inhabitants)
- Valle Morelos (1057 inhabitants)