The town of Los Naranjos is located in the Municipality of Ocampo (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 2 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #70 of the ranking. Los Naranjos is at 340 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of Los Naranjos? You can find it at 1.8 kilometers, in direction Northeast, from the town of Ocampo, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Los Naranjos location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Los Naranjos? How to get there? Map
Online map of Los Naranjos in Tamaulipas, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Need to locate a certain Los Naranjos building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Los Naranjos (Tamaulipas) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Los Naranjos
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Los Naranjos, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Ocampo. You can search free satellite map (2021) of Los Naranjos.
Photos of Los Naranjos
In order for you to enjoy nature around Los Naranjos, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of Los Naranjos, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for Los Naranjos. Opinions.
Do you like Los Naranjos? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Los Naranjos so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Ocampo
- Chihuayán (Huachiguayán) (3 inhabitants)
- El Mirador (Las Cortadas) (8 inhabitants)
- El Pensil (801 inhabitants)
- El Sacrificio (3 inhabitants)
- El Texano (3 inhabitants)
- Escondida y Atravesaño (La Escondida) (3 inhabitants)
- La Cebada (- inhabitants)
- Las Hondas (3 inhabitants)
- Las Moras (1 inhabitants)
- Los Naranjos (44 inhabitants)
- Rancho Nuevo (84 inhabitants)
- Rancho Nuevo (Los Coyotes) (62 inhabitants)
- San Lorenzo el Grande (42 inhabitants)
- Santa Cruz (2 inhabitants)
- Víctor Camacho Vázquez (1 inhabitants)