The town of Los Murrieta is located in the Municipality of Vega de Alatorre (in the State of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave). There are 1 inhabitants. Los Murrieta is at 624 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2010 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
Where is Los Murrieta? How to get there? Map
Location map of Los Murrieta in Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Los Murrieta, which is marked with the following symbol
Need to locate a certain Los Murrieta building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Los Murrieta (Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Los Murrieta
With the satellite map of Los Murrieta will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Vega de Alatorre. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of Los Murrieta.
Vote for Los Murrieta. Opinions.
Do you like Los Murrieta? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Los Murrieta so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Vega de Alatorre
- El Tule (12 inhabitants)
- Framboyanes (- inhabitants)
- La Barreta (El Domingal) (8 inhabitants)
- La Estrella (6 inhabitants)
- La Guinea (4 inhabitants)
- La Palma (Tacahuite) (2 inhabitants)
- La Reforma (161 inhabitants)
- Las Maravillas (9 inhabitants)
- Las Poma Rosas (11 inhabitants)
- Lukena (3 inhabitants)
- Los Murrieta (1 inhabitants)
- Palo Verde (97 inhabitants)
- Paso de Chilares (6 inhabitants)
- Rancho Maberom (1 inhabitants)
- Santa Gertrudis (5 inhabitants)