The town of Los Mojos is located in the Municipality of Jilotlán de los Dolores (in the State of Jalisco). There are 3 inhabitants. Los Mojos is at 712 meters of altitude.
In 2010, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
Where is Los Mojos? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of Los Mojos in Jalisco? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in Los Mojos.
Need to locate a certain Los Mojos building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Los Mojos (Jalisco) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Los Mojos
With the satellite map of Los Mojos will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Jilotlán de los Dolores. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of Los Mojos.
Vote for Los Mojos. Opinions.
Do you like Los Mojos? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Los Mojos so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Jilotlán de los Dolores
- Corralejo (5 inhabitants)
- El Arenal (32 inhabitants)
- El Atravesaño (16 inhabitants)
- El Chamizal (665 inhabitants)
- El Cirian (1 inhabitants)
- El Manguito (- inhabitants)
- Huapala (20 inhabitants)
- Juan y Diego (29 inhabitants)
- La Guamuchilera (- inhabitants)
- La Higuerita (8 inhabitants)
- La Primavera (2 inhabitants)
- Las Ánimas (3 inhabitants)
- Las Garzas (- inhabitants)
- Los Olivos (954 inhabitants)
- Platanarillo (18 inhabitants)