Los Maltos (Coahuila de Zaragoza)
The most complete information of the tiny town of Los Maltos (photos, maps, statistics, population) in a single web page.
The town of Los Maltos is located in the Municipality of Monclova (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #122 in terms of number of inhabitants. Los Maltos is at 520 meters of altitude.
The town of Los Maltos is located at 13.7 kilometers from Monclova, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Southesast direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Los Maltos.
Where is Los Maltos? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to Los Maltos (Coahuila de Zaragoza) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of Los Maltos, which has the following symbol
Satellite photo of Los Maltos
With the satellite map of Los Maltos will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Monclova. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of Los Maltos.
Photos of Los Maltos
In order for you to enjoy nature around Los Maltos, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of Los Maltos, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for Los Maltos. Opinions.
Do you like Los Maltos? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Los Maltos so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Monclova
- Alfonso Macías Aguilar (7 inhabitants)
- Blanca Rosa (Los Cuates) (- inhabitants)
- Club Deportivo Nueva Almadén (- inhabitants)
- Gertrudis García (1 inhabitants)
- Gilberto Haro (4 inhabitants)
- Jesús Quintana Montes (- inhabitants)
- José Aguayo Berreles (3 inhabitants)
- José Alfredo Torres Villanueva (1 inhabitants)
- José Figueroa (1 inhabitants)
- La Piedra (1 inhabitants)
- Los Tres Diamantes (1 inhabitants)
- Muñiz (2 inhabitants)
- San Antonio (California) (4 inhabitants)
- Santa Ana (- inhabitants)
- Santos Arizpe (- inhabitants)